About Me

 

About Me

If I had to survive on one skill alone, it would be my word wielding. Words have power, spunk and with the right focus, they make dreams become a reality. I’m a dreamer, a doer and a believer of creating beautiful things. My happy place consists of mouse ears, Starbucks and a view of Cinderella’s Castle. I love curating my wardrobe into my unique style, and finding my new favorite beauty product is my best quality. I’m 97 percent of the time cozied up with coffee, and I’m normally using the other 3 percent of my time cozied up with my two Australian Shepherds.

I believe the best quality a person should have is being able to see the good in others. I am in love with Jesus, and use a lot of my time writing on faith and encouraging the everday woman to find her purpose, live in joy and walk by faith.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Hannah Faith

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave